Sign in to follow this  
ritomo

CV15mm + IR/UV cut filter + firm 1.102

Advertisement (gone after registration)

against my better judgement perhaps, but I am considering manufacturing from scratch a leica-thread-to-leica-bayonet adapter with machined recesses for self-coding. probalby would sell in the $140 range... it would primarily be designed for the 15mm Voightlander lens and match that as far as flange thickness, frame lines called up, etc.

any interest?

yes

against my better judgement perhaps, but I am considering manufacturing from scratch a leica-thread-to-leica-bayonet adapter with machined recesses for self-coding. probalby would sell in the $140 range... it would primarily be designed for the 15mm Voightlander lens and match that as far as flange thickness, frame lines called up, etc.

any interest?

i am very interested too, please count me in for two: one for 15CV, one for 28CV if you can manage to send them to India (New Delhi) by US Mail - Global Express Mail

Thanks a lot, this is a great help really..

best wishes.

It is interesting to see how the introduction of a single camera is starting to drive the growth of a whole group of cottage industies: Luigi, Leicagoodies and Tom A of course, but all kinds of small stuff like this adapter, old visoflexes being dusted off and retrofitted with brightscreens, machine shops making coding indentations, Novoflex adapting Noflexar lenses, etc. A true revitalisation of rangefinder culture.

it is done and works fine. description:

made of bronze, has provision for self-coding, made to bring up the same frame lines as 9cm or 13.5 cm adapters, fits Leica 39mm lens thread and Leica M bayonet. will start shipping last week of April

e-mail for details:

jm@milich.com

HI I got my leica adapter back from John for my voigtlander a little nail polish and suddenly my voigtlander is recognized as a wate Thanks John and Sean . Canonot wait to get my 25 zeiss back David P. S. I got my adapter abck 1week and one day after it was sent from Idaho to NY and back.

HI I got my leica adapter back from John for my voigtlander a little nail polish and suddenly my voigtlander is recognized as a wate Thanks John and Sean . Canonot wait to get my 25 zeiss back David P. S. I got my adapter abck 1week and one day after it was sent from Idaho to NY and back.

Glad to hear it. John deserves a lot of credit for creating these solutions. Business or not, he's making things we really need. Black and white enamel nail polish (applied with a toothpick) work great.

Cheers,

Sean

Glad to hear it. John deserves a lot of credit for creating these solutions. Business or not, he's making things we really need. Black and white enamel nail polish (applied with a toothpick) work great.

Cheers,

Sean

Glad to hear the B & W enamel polish works. I bought some the other day after failing to find any white sharpies. I sent John my V 9cm adapter & await its modification to try the polish on my CV 12.

Glad to hear the B & W enamel polish works. I bought some the other day after failing to find any white sharpies. I sent John my V 9cm adapter & await its modification to try the polish on my CV 12.

I've used the nail polish as paint on seven different adapters, most have been in use for a few months now. It works great and is readily available at drugstores.

Cheers,

Sean

Definte yes if you will ship to Singapore. Thanks.

any interest?