CV15mm + IR/UV cut filter + firm 1.102

ritomo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

e mail me for details, but for the record, these adapters will be full flanged but NOT coded, so as to not interfere with potential Leica patents.

jm@milich.com

Do you mean not coded at all, or the holes would be made and I would just have to fill the gaps?

Eric

Guest guy_mancuso

Frankly guys i would think it best to e-mail John questions on this subject matter if your catching anything i am saying here . Let's be safe out there:D

Man, will the mfgs of "Sharpie"® be upset... perhaps they are working on an ink more permanent ;)

Nice work ritomo! Good choice of metal too! To all of this, surely here "adversity is the mother of invention". Anyone know the medical term for aversion to cyan? My guess would be "Graphic Designer", or "M8 Photog" ;)

rgds,

Dave

Frankly guys i would think it best to e-mail John questions on this subject matter if your catching anything i am saying here . Let's be safe out there:D

To avoid any "problems" machining a slot would be more prudent than the 6 hole solution. The milled pocket could be infilled with a coded plastic sticker that anyone could produce on a printer.

Given that solution, I will take four please. But some kind of recess is necessary. Sharpies on a non-recessed surface wears off and, while fine for experimentation, is not permanent enough for serious use.

Rex

John,

Pls include Down-under in your production plan.

Cheers

Agro

Cv15 Circular Quay - Sydney

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!