CV15mm + IR/UV cut filter + firm 1.102

ritomo

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello CV15mm users,

I made an L/M mout adapter for the CV15mm.

1, Cut off the part over code sencer of the lens mount.

2, Make a tab from 1mm nickel silver board.

3, A tab glued by a super glue.

4, a black cord by black marker.

Using a profile of WATE 16mm, the cyan drift was disappeard.

Thank you. T.Kuwahara

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great, this will probably be my way out of the cyan drift problem

aswell, since i got the same adapter for my CV15...

But one question, did you glue the coded metal part to the adapter, if

so how ridgid is it...?

The coded metal part is it aluminium, or stainless steel..?

Thanks for this great idea... :-)

Looks great, this will probably be my way out of the cyan drift problem

aswell, since i got the same adapter for my CV15...

But one question, did you glue the coded metal part to the adapter, if

so how ridgid is it...?

The coded metal part is it aluminium, or stainless steel..?

Thanks for this great idea... :-)

The mount is copper, so if you use a similar material for the tab, you must be able to solder it. (and file it flat of course). If you do not plan to ever remove the adapter you can even superglue it to the lens for stability. A very good idea by ritomo

Advertisement (gone after registration)

against my better judgement perhaps, but I am considering manufacturing from scratch a leica-thread-to-leica-bayonet adapter with machined recesses for self-coding. probalby would sell in the $140 range... it would primarily be designed for the 15mm Voightlander lens and match that as far as flange thickness, frame lines called up, etc.

any interest?

Guest guy_mancuso

LOL I knew this was a matter of time you would do this. BTW folks John made the WATE adapter that is simply brillant in design and manufacturing.

Hello All,

I fixed the IR/UV cut filter by the O-ring.

I thought that it was good that the best method to wipe off the cyan drift of IR cut filtered CV15mm, used a profile of the WATE. Thus I made this L/M adapter for myself.

Glueing a cording tub together in L/M maount, I used a superglue, the durability may not be high, but the practical use does not have any problem, I think.

Somebody may notice that it releases this L/M adapter with 6Bit cord. I expect it.

Regards,

T.Kuwahara

Hi,

YES very interested. send me a private message to tell me where to send you the money :-)

Eric

against my better judgement perhaps, but I am considering manufacturing from scratch a leica-thread-to-leica-bayonet adapter with machined recesses for self-coding. probalby would sell in the $140 range... it would primarily be designed for the 15mm Voightlander lens and match that as far as flange thickness, frame lines called up, etc.

any interest?

any interest?

John,

I will buy two. Let me know how to order.

Carl

any interest?

put me down for 2, please...

any interest?

Count me in if you would be prepared to ship to UK against a credit card or PayPal payment.

any interest?

Yes, definitely interested!

any interest?

I sure would ... would be much cheaper than paying super big $$$ on Ebay for the few remaining "old" LTM adapters ...