Leica M 240 film nominated in Taste Awards; Need Your Help Please :-)

edmond_terakopian

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Greetings Folks,

Very happy to announce that my first short film shot on the Leica M (Type 240) has been nominated in the Taste Awards.

As it's now nominated, it's open to "Viewers Choice" voting, so please have a quick look at the film and if you think it's worthy, spend a minute on their website to vote for it. It'll be awesome to have a Leica film win an award at this competition where most material is submitted by TV channels and production houses! Also, I'd really appreciate if you think the film is worthy, to spread the link around. We have until December 18th.

The Taste Awards 2013 | Photo This & That

Huge Thanks,

Edmond

• Like 1

I'll take a look and give you a vote if I like it :)

I really like the trailer for "Last Shutter" documentary linked on your site.

I just got back from 2 weeks in Vietnam and spent the last afternoon in the War Remnants Museum where a lot of the originals of the images are on display...

ET

I'll take a look and give you a vote if I like it :)

I really like the trailer for "Last Shutter" documentary linked on your site.

I just got back from 2 weeks in Vietnam and spent the last afternoon in the War Remnants Museum where a lot of the originals of the images are on display...

ET

Many thanks - just to clarify though, the "Last Shutter" film you mentioned wasn't shot by me, I'm just sharing it on my blog as it's an important film worth seeing.

I liked it - especially the scene with the bulb coming down - and voted for it.

On my screen many scenes in the film had a very strong purple-magenta tint. Do you see it in the original video as well, or was it caused by web-presentation?

Thanks for the support.

That's not apparent on my screen nor the screen of the colourist, so not sure why you're seeing that.