hey, what does this button do?

rupertpupkin

hi - just got my m240 the other day.... what's the button that sits to the right of the on/off switch do - the one with the m next to it?

Look over the camera carefully. Chances are good that you will find a 1/4" hole in the bottom with no bolt in it.

• Like 4

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Thanks Pico. I knew there was a reason to give this back to my dealer. Can you believe they left a bolt out and it got by QC?

Even worse is the view from that stupid little round window on the back left of the camera! There is an annoying little rectangle upsetting a clear view! What is that all about? And where is the pop-up flash?

You mean that out of focus little rectangle? I have just never been able to get it to work, so I am selling my M. I keep looking for the auto focus button. Apparently they forgot it.

Not needed.

All you need to do is turn your lens back and forth until that double image disappears.

And by the time you get this done the camera usually gets focused by itself. Miraculous.

Edited by george +

hi - just got my m240 the other day.... what's the button that sits to the right of the on/off switch do - the one with the m next to it? is that the movie button?

also, how can i tell if i have the most recent firmware?

thanks,

It is the strap lugs quick release button ... : -0

- Marc

• Like 3