Disappointed with the new M240 Box

Rick

I have a small, brown burlap bag marked, LEICA but I suspect it is a fake. I put tape over the logo so no one would steal it. It contains a potato which will be part of a potato clock when I find out a potato clock is. All I have to go on is my wife's advice regarding my being late for work, "Pico! Get uh potato clock!" ???

I kept my M9 box as a backup to my M240 box. You cannot truly hope to go out on an important assignment without a backup box. But I wish they would offer a M240P box without any red dots.

I kept my M9 box as a backup to my M240 box. You cannot truly hope to go out on an important assignment without a backup box. But I wish they would offer a M240P box without any red dots.

What we need is a box for the box.

Really - another M240 box thread? It's just a tool folks. In the right hands a Kleenex box is capable of storing stuff just as well. I remember when some of you were complaining even before the box was released from Solms. Just go out and use your box instead of whining about it in a forum.

Day spent out in the sun reading my M240 owner's manual. The words kept disappearing.

This is user error. The manual is not designed to be read. It is supposed to stay in the box so it can be transferred to the next owner.

• Like 2

My M240 special edition camera box came with a Geheimfach and I was instructed not to open it until Nov. 31st 2013 I am convinced it contains software to enable firmware updates to correct many things not yet announced for the M....check your boxes.