Sign in to follow this  
ReidCawston

Noctilux Rental in Vienna?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I was surprised to hear back from the Leica Shop in Vienna that they do not rent equipment. Does anyone know where I may rent a Noctilux-M next week in Vienna?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RF’sDelight
      Even if most of you are checking Leicarumors.com from time to time, here's is another interesting Leica heritage lens edition:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Source: https://leicarumors.com/2020/09/14/this-is-the-new-leica-noctilux-m-50mm-f-1-2-asph-heritage-limited-edition-lens.aspx/#more-68155
    • By TheGodParticle/Hari
      Most of us seem to be photographers as well as collectors.
      Show me your favorite lenses, old and new alike.
      I like the Noctilux range for the extreme apertures, but I prefer the Summilux range for the best speed:size/weight ratio.
      Here’s a Summilux gathering of 21, 24, 28, 35, 50 and 75mm. All in black. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By flipsa00
      I had my heart set on getting a used Noctilux 50MM f/0.95, but I also found a used Noctilux 75MM f1.25.
      I wanted the 50 because I regret selling my Summilux ASPH 50MM - I really miss that dreamy/creamy look! The 50 Noctilux could be a suitable replacement, with an extra stop to boot! The "more usable" focal length is another plus.
      On the other hand, the 75 is appealing to me because it is a more modern lens with less CA/purple fringing, less vignetting, and a sharper look. I also don't have any 75MM yet. I shoot a lot of portraiture, but admittedly it's more environmental, so not totally sure if 75MM would be the right FL anyway. Still, I think I could make use of the 75.
      Any thoughts on which one would be "better," all things considered? Do I get both?!
      FYI - I am shooting on an M10 and also have a 50 APO and a 35 Lux FLE.
      Thanks all!
    • By Superdan138
      Leica Noctilux E60 M Mount Lens

I am selling my beloved Leica Noctilux lens. It simply does not get enough use and is just sitting in my closet so I figured it would be a good time to make somebody's holiday very grand by offering this up for sale. It is in great used condition with just some minor marks here and there. It comes with the lens, 2x caps (front rear), hood and a Leica Keychain. Let me know if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only. $5650USD shipped in CONUS via FedEx with tracking. superdan139@yahoo.com is my email.

• By Holger1
      RESERVIERT
      Verkaufe ein neuwertiges Noctilux-M 0.95/50 ASPH (Best.Nr.:11 602) ohne sichtbare Gebrauchsspuren.
      Das Objektiv kommt im Karton mit Front-u.Rückdeckel und der Anleitung ohne OVP.
      Laut Produktübersicht 01/2019 liegt der Neupreis bei 10400,-€
      Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU
      www.HolgerDaberkow.de