autumn in full swing

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

when coming home from work I grab my stuff and look for the last daylight on our forest which can be reached within a few minutes walk.

I wanted to have my first experinece with my new Summicron R 50 mm. It is from the mid sixties and I am quite surprised what a different it makes to my Elmarits. As always it is mounted on my Canon 5D MKII

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

Bill,

thanks for your nice comment. I m happy about the lens and I am happy you like the pictures.

Sami,

many thank for your comment. I cannot unfortunately even tell from which company my adaptor is. It is no brand name but a Chinese product with a kind of automation. It gives a red blinking light where the focus is. This helps a lot but not in each and every case. It fits very precisely. It is a matter to find out which one fits bests. This is essential because dust may come in otherwise. (I have also cheap adaptors which are a bit loose) Price is around 60-70 €.

Dee,

This is nice that you like them. Thanks alot for your emotional comment.

Paul,

really, your rich comment is very inspiring for more effort. I am glad ou like the series. More will follow.

Karl,

thanks, your comment is well appreciated. The last is a proof that this lens works perfectly in fading light. The corner where the bush was, was already in the shadow and colors growing the blu hue.

Michael, Stuart

thanks or looking and commenting. A good support always.

Hank,

thanks for your comment. But you, having all this exotic colors around you, should not miss anything. But I appreciate that the series may cause some feelings of home(sickness?) At least I would prefer to leave out the winter season but its autumnal messengers are nice too look at.

cocker,K.-H., thanks for clicking