Leica comment on the PanaLeicas

Advertisement (gone after registration)

There's a new post in the Leica forum of DPReview, a historic church of some kind, that shows a gradual deterioration of the C-112 image from left to right, as though there were motion blur in just part of the image (which isn't possible). From what I've seen the OP is getting no response to that, or previous posts. Could be that nobody has an answer.

I have the answer - a smudge on the lens. Maybe a bug landed on it for a few seconds. I can show you photos from my 4x5 that aren't great too.

Please give us all a break on all of this pointless speculation and actually get the two cameras and do some very carefully controlled scientific tests. If you can't do this, send the cameras to me.

• Like 1

I have the answer - a smudge on the lens. Maybe a bug landed on it for a few seconds. I can show you photos from my 4x5 that aren't great too. Please give us all a break on all of this pointless speculation and actually get the two cameras and do some very carefully controlled scientific tests. If you can't do this, send the cameras to me.

I gave you an accurate answer and all you come back with is your useless and abusive comments. That says a lot about your intelligence, not mine.

I have removed a number of posts. Just as a reminder to all concerned:

This is it.

The topic named in the thread's title has been discussed. There appears to be no new data on the topic at hand.

• Like 3