Sign in to follow this  
Mixalis

Clamouring for Mass: Outside the Church

Delightful. Perhaps they are tourists wondering if it's okay to go in for a look.

Delightful. Perhaps they are tourists wondering if it's okay to go in for a look.

From the style I would say they are certainly Greek ladies and possibly local to Mykonos, although not dressed for church when black is preferred. In fact, the service had ended and, as you say, they were probably taking a peek at the inside of the church. Thanks for your comment.

Mike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gwpics
      From my 'Paris' portfolio. Taken on an M6 using Kodak T400CN film commercially processed. I am sorry but all lens details have been lost, but probably a 50mm Summicron f2.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      Taken in my hometown of Southampton with the Leica M9 + 35mm Summarit-M f2.5 in 2016. Just processed into b&w from the original .dng file using Lightroom Classic. 1/500th f4.8 @ 200iso.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Moyses Szklo
      WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEICA Q2 BW Nat. vs BW HC?
    • By Michael Korak
      Alas, it is time for me to move out of 35mm film photography. After 6 decades of making pictures with a variety of equipment, I must finally abandon the wonderful world of emulsion.  

My love for Leica goes back to the late 1970's and just a few years ago, I let go of my beloved M6 with its 35mm Summicron. It had become to difficult to get a good focus point with my 70 year old eyes. I moved into this R6 with the same focal length and speed. I have been shooting the ..OCOL way of thinking...one camera-one lens.

I also have a Fuji X-100F that has become my very acceptable replacement for the Leica. It suits my age and lifestyle now. So, here is what I am offering;

Leica R6 body vintage 1988, with eyecup and split image focusing screen, strap, Leica eveready case and very comprehensive Fritz Meisnitzner book,

Leica 35mm F2 Summicron-R lens vintage 1979, both caps, 55mm Leitz UVa filter, leather zip case, and original box with the packing foam in it,

Leica 2x R-Extender (rarely used) with both caps and a nylon pouch,

Metz 32 Z-2 electonic flash unit with SCA 351 Leica adapter (again, rarely used)

All of the items are in perfect working condition. Optically, the lens is top notch LEICA quality, nothing less. My last roll of film left the camera two weeks ago.  

Will ship to almost anywhere. Priority USPS Mail, fully insured, buyer pays shipping.

Buyer also pays fees if using PayPal.

$1250.00 USD buys it all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy