Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nodrog
      When the sun comes out, so do the parasols. 
      A small project I have set myself this month.
      M10M + 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

• By Nick De Marco
      It has been ages since I have posted on this forum, or caught up with some of my good friends on a Leica day out. I hope to again soon - and although I haven't been posed I do lurk and read, especially recently.
      This March I decided to turn over a new leaf with my photography, to return to using my digital Leicas and to be a little more disciplined about it. A number of things made me think about, and ultimately finally buy, a Leica M Monochrom (typ 246). I thought about the M10, or the M10 Monochrom, but apart from the big price difference (I found a very good used M246 at a great price from Ivor at Red Dot) I wasn't sure I wanted the additional resolution of the M10 M, or that the M10 was going to be a significant improvement on my M (typ 240) which I have been neglecting using. I decided the 246 was the one for me, and I am delighted I did. I have really enjoyed using it so far.
      I wrote a short photo essay about my new leaf, and included the first photos I have taken with the 246 during March: https://rangefinderchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/04/march-2021-new-leaf.html
      I hope to use it a lot more, over the next months and years. So far I am a very happy user.
      Nick
    • By lookbook
    • By lookbook
      man with angel hair : )

leica 246 monchrom | summilux asph. 50mm
    • By sml_photo
      Has anyone else had any problems connecting the GPS to the M10 Monochrom?  Most of the time, I see in the rear screen that the GPS icon has an "x" through it...obviously not connected.
      I have the Visoflex connected to the camera and the GPS turned on in the menu. 
      I realize there are areas that pose a problem for GPS connections, but I have tried various types of environments.
      Am I missing something?  I've only had it connect sporadically over the past few weeks. 
      Thanks.