What the Leica Forum is for

LUF Admin

Interesting question - and easy to answer:

Not for his political point of view but for his way to argue and the threaten people he would be banned very quickly.

This is not a political statement (I have to take my own medicine) but an estimation from my experience as moderator.

Andreas

• Like 4

Interesting question - and easy to answer:

Not for his political point of view but for his way to argue and the threaten people he would be banned very quickly.

This is not a political statement (I have to take my own medicine) but an estimation from my experience as moderator.

Andreas

Sorry, but this thread is now locked (after my next post). Rules are rules. First I have to find the key. Edited by fotografr

Folks, what can I do?

This thread is about what the Leica Forum is for and what topics we don't want - „we“ as moderators but also a big share if not the majority of the forum members. My post is more than three years old and the forum went well with it.

You want to be treated as grown-ups but derailing the thread from the original topic to Mr. Trump's tax records and thus a political doesn't make it easy to treat you this way.

Suggestion: Can you see the „no politics“ rule not as „ordre de mufty“ from the forum dictator but as a rule which can grown-ups agree on in order to maintain a positive discussion here?

Andreas

• Like 3