Playing old lenses with S2

JeffoJeffo

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you do not mind if I share one image from the Mamiya 200 f/2.8 APO at 2.8. Not as nice or interesting as your other images, but I found it an easy (and relatively cheap) lens to use, especially after I found the focus confirmation trick! :-)

I had to convert it to B/W because it was a very dull day, there was almost no colour at all...

Best, D

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 5

Sorry about that. It's Hasselblad mount than from Hasselblad to S2 mount.

Cheers,

Jeff

I hope you do not mind if I share one image from the Mamiya 200 f/2.8 APO at 2.8. Not as nice or interesting as your other images, but I found it an easy (and relatively cheap) lens to use, especially after I found the focus confirmation trick! :-)

I had to convert it to B/W because it was a very dull day, there was almost no colour at all...

Best, D

Hi D :

Not at all and please post more. It's all about sharing here. Superb focusing skill!!! Great shot.

Happy new year.

Jeff

Hi D :

Not at all and please post more. It's all about sharing here. Superb focusing skill!!! Great shot.

Happy new year.

Jeff

Great. One more then from the Mamiya 80/f1.9. I found very cheaply the C version and I have been very impressed by the sharpness of this lens and its colours.. I am not sure if I have a good copy if all of them are so good. Here is a crop from a shot.

Happy New year to everyone!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

Sorry about that. It's Hasselblad mount than from Hasselblad to S2 mount.

Beautiful images, thank you for posting these. I am not familiar with most lenses used in this thread or how they were converted(?) to Hasselblad mount. If possible could you post pictures of the lenses and if not native Hasselblad how you were able to adapt them?

Thank you and Happy New Year everyone,

Daryl

Nice set, D. I really love the first one! You could also post it in nature forum! ;)

You also got some very nice shots to post in Street and People forums.

I am so glad to find good old friends here! :) :)

Best wishes,

Thank you Louis, and I will definitely visit the other sub-forums to see the work of others with nature shots and Street/People photography and maybe I can contribute a bit. I see that many people have moved here from the other site... I am happy to be close to my friends.

Best, K