New M8 celebrity

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I really think this kind of discussion has no place on a photographic forum. The implication in this post is contrary to the mood in current day Germany, one of the most democratic and tolerant nations in the world.

I agree we should talk photography. I believe I mentioned earlier.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see it now.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

So - morffin - how'd you get hold of that snapshot of me?!

Movie types live and breathe by lenses, usually European in origin. Leica film Ms are the quietest camera for on-set use (until the silent digicams). Not surprising that Leica gets a certain amount of extra exposure and thus a certain extra preference among the Hollywood crowd, above and beyond any "jewelry" effect. (Brad Pitt uses 'em - so does a former president of the Am. Assc. of Cinematographers now living here in Denver, etc. etc.)

NOT buying something because a celebrity uses it is no different than BUYING something because a celebrity uses it - in either case you're letting them make your decision for you just because they're famous.

It matters not what Tom Cruise believes, does not believe or believes in. That is his business and it has no bearing on his desire to own and use a Leica or his ability as a photographer.

It matters not what Tom Cruise believes, does not believe or believes in. That is his business and it has no bearing on his desire to own and use a Leica or his ability as a photographer.

Yes. I agree. We should focus on his Leica collection or his image making. Where do we begin..... ;)

May I post a picture of me with my M8?

Not a world-wide known star, but surely I'm some kind of celebrity since I use an M8 within my friends...:D :D

Still dunno If it's because the Leica glamour or the bravery to use it. Simpy don't wanna know...:eek:

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Guest WPalank
May I post a picture of me with my M8?

Not a world-wide known star, but surely I'm some kind of celebrity since I use an M8 within my friends...:D :D

Maurizio,

You kinda look like John Stamos in that picture. You are a clebrity!:D