New M8 celebrity

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since I just read the John Mayer thread, here's some more real Entertainment news. i found out from a very reliable source that Tom Cruise bought an M8 from a renowned Los Angeles camera store this morning. His lens: the new WATE. I'm telling you, he'll have to come back for a nice portrait lens. Katie is so young and beautiful, I think she can handle the 75cron.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest guy_mancuso

Advertisement (gone after registration)

ROTFLMAO. He is not going to be happy with cyan corners , i can tell you that or Katies acrylic black sweater.

Actually Katie came from my wifes Model and Talent convention about 10 years ago were she was discovered there. Very sweet girl

IMTA - International Modeling and Talent Association - talent agent, talent rep, talent representative, talent agency I have a bunch of my shots from the conventions on there . I do all there graphic design and shooting at the conventions.

Since I just read the John Mayer thread, here's some more real Entertainment news. i found out from a very reliable source that Tom Cruise bought an M8 from a renowned Los Angeles camera store this morning. His lens: the new WATE. I'm telling you, he'll have to come back for a nice portrait lens. Katie is so young and beautiful, I think she can handle the 75cron.

now we know for sure M8 is "doomed"....

I can't stand this fanatic :eek:

Guest WPalank
I assume you mean that you can't stand his music, or do you know him personally?

He's probably referring to Mr. Cruise and not Mr. Mayer.

I assume you mean that you can't stand his music, or do you know him personally?

The only "music" he is doing is when taking a shower (or bath):D :D

I have no desire to get to know him personally. What I have seen in media is enough to avoid him, his movies and all that...

Now, I will sell all my M8 Kit and lenses (any takers?), since I can't stand to have a same toy as this idiot:eek: