Feudal1

Leica X Vario Photos

A "little grass frog", the smallest frog in North America. I have never seen one before and was glad I had the XV with me to photograph it. The image is heavily cropped as the frog is about the size of my pinky fingernail!! 

Today was a sunny day and so not having ventured to Mt Baker all summer and with winter apporaching, we decided to head out for the day. Hoping to hike Twin Lakes we made it a few miles up the very rough fire road when we were told it was overrun with hikers and cars, so we turned back and went to the ski area and Artist Point. This is one of the more famous "postcard" views in the region. I've never photographer there before. It was crowded here too but hard to resist and I carved out a spot for myself.

Jacques, Andreas has explained elsewhere that it is the result of migrating to new software. All should settle in a few days when old images are rendered the correct size.

Thank you David. In fact, I posted my message too quickly because I then found his explanation of the change. It is urgent to wait ☺️

Jacques

More from Stockholm, a wonderful (but damp the day we were there) city.

Gary

EDIT

Well only one, for some reason the forum won't allow me to post more than one per posting.

Edited by gbealnz
Had to explain the reason only one posted