M6, Summicron 35 asph, Cinestill 800T

20190811-DSC03316 by antoniofedele, on Flickr

Great result in difficult conditions!

18 hours ago, philipus said:

Flickr
40 Distagon CFE+PC Mutar Ektar X1

Chaos? Looks very peaceful! ;)

6 hours ago, A miller said:

A memory from the Dead Sea from last year ...  ( have 40+ rolls from this summer that I will have oh such joy scanning over the next several months :) )

Velvia 50

SWC

An absolute stunner, Adam.

Two from a brief stroll around town yesterday afternoon.  H500C, 80mm Planar + Y/G filter, Tri-X, Rodinal.

Looks great, Brock. And you'd give Erwitt a run for his money with that kind of shot too :D

12 hours ago, bokelley said:

Life Behind Bars...

Ilford HP5+ Stock ID-11

First roll through the "new" M5 and first roll of film that I have developed myself in about 30 years....still some kinks to work out. Not sure I am liking the rendition that ID-11 gives but was all the local shop had besides d-76. We shall see.

I'm continually impressed by the places you've visited in my native Sweden. This one shows the countryside really well.

8 hours ago, Rennrocky said:

Gullaskruv Sweden Voigtländer Vito CS Kodak Portra 400

Terrific Adam, and two thumbs up for the crisp rendition of the umbrellas and the excellent taming of the highlights in the clouds, which is no easy feat with Velvia.

6 hours ago, A miller said:

A memory from the Dead Sea from last year ...  ( have 40+ rolls from this summer that I will have oh such joy scanning over the next several months :) )

Velvia 50

SWC

An interesting way to hang up :)

5 hours ago, Xícara de Café said:

Leica IIIf, Summicron 5cm 1:2 collapsible, Ilford Delta 100, Kodak D-76 1:1.

What a great reflection. I also like that you have not crushed the blacks to dramatise the image. It's amazingly well balanced tone-wise.

1 hour ago, MT0227 said:

Bicentennial Cove - Farrington Lake

(East Brunswick, NJ)

2019-08-04-00005 by Marc Tauber, on Flickr

• Bessa III 667W
  • Tri-X pushed 1 stop in HC-110(B)@ 20c
  • 022 Yellow Filter
  • Nikon LS-9000

Really nice Steve, just the kind of lazy life one can have on Korcula. 

14 hours ago, sblitz said:

summertime along the Adriatic, here on the wall in Korcula Croatia, supposed birthplace of Marco Polo ... Ektachrome, Leica MA, 35mm summicron ...

Very natural and crisp portrait, Andy. I didn't even reflect on the format actually, but that's just how a good picture should work :)

9 hours ago, adan said:

Mamiya 6/75mm Sekor-G, HP5+ rated at 250, HC-110-B. Peter in the Alley

(For those who notice such things - I have switched from Hassies (except for the Super-Wide) to a Mamiya 6 RF. My aging eyes started demanding split-image focusing, my aging back demanded less weight, and my aging brain demanded "right-way-around" viewing - and a whole "6" kit became available locally at just the right moment. "Leica-like" window-viewfinders on 6x6 with 38, 50, 75 and 150 lenses. Playing around with old-tech films in place of T-grain to tame the contrast of the Sekors.)

Philipus a dit il y a 3 minutes:

Je semble avoir l'attention sur celui-ci.  : P Impossible de résister à l'ajout du Pont de la Paix à ma collection grandissante de flou. Flickr 80 Planar Ektar X1

nice bokeh

14 hours ago, bokelley said:

Life Behind Bars...

Ilford HP5+ Stock ID-11

First roll through the "new" M5 and first roll of film that I have developed myself in about 30 years....still some kinks to work out. Not sure I am liking the rendition that ID-11 gives but was all the local shop had besides d-76. We shall see.

Excellent results Brock.....as Philip said, Erwitt like for sure!

14 minutes ago, philipus said:

What a great reflection. I also like that you have not crushed the blacks to dramatise the image. It's amazingly well balanced tone-wise.

Thanks for the kind words Philip, much appreciated.

Another one of Lyvedon New Bield, the unfinished summer house of Sir Thomas Tresham which was a tribute to his devotion to the Catholic faith, and ultimately ended up with him being involved in the gun powder plot...

MP Ultron 35/2 Asph Ektar 100

3 hours ago, philipus said:

Looks great, Brock. And you'd give Erwitt a run for his money with that kind of shot too :D

Thank you Philip, high praise indeed!