Doc Henry

I like film...(open thread)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

2 minutes ago, jcraf said:

St Mary's Church, Stansted, Essex. 

Now decommissioned for regular church services but the scene of a hideous act 32 years ago; I was married here 😄.

MP, 28 Elmarit-M v4, BW400CN.

Thankfully you have not been remembered on one of the markers in the foreground.....yet!  ;)

1 hour ago, bokelley said:

Thankfully you have not been remembered on one of the markers in the foreground.....yet!  ;)

No, a few more years yet I hope especially as I’m retiring this Christmas. And of course despite my facetious comment above, I love my wife dearly. I’ve just got her into photography after all this time, given her one my Leicas, and she’s now posting on the forum. But not film. Yet! 

another of herbie hancock and one of christian mcbride, they are were playing as a trio (drummer I didn't get) .... same camera etc

Advertisement (gone after registration)

last few of herbie, drummer btw was vinnie colaiuta (and he was great, as you can imagine) lots of talent on that stage!!!

hancock and mcbride, and then george wein, 90+, the man who started the festival in 1955, woman next to him is Dexter Gordon's widow, she was talking about his life and the book she just wrote about him ...

Am 7.8.2019 um 20:21 schrieb benqui:

M6, Elmar 2.8/50, Tmax 400

War ja keine große Kunst zu erraten wer diese wunderbare Fotografie gemacht hat.

On 7/17/2018 at 11:11 PM, gbealnz said:

I know exactly what you mean.

This would have been with the 35 Summicron on my M6.

I could have a field day with something like the SWC. If we ever get back there............

Gary

Ciao Gary! Back to Martina Franca!

M6, Summicron 35 asph, Cinestill 800T

20190811-DSC03329 by antoniofedele, on Flickr

46 minutes ago, AntonioF said:

Ciao Gary! Back to Martina Franca!

M6, Summicron 35 asph, Cinestill 800T

20190811-DSC03329 by antoniofedele, on Flickr

Very nice. I think that, when they remove the Remjet, they also loose the anti-halation layer, leading to these wonderful helo’s around bright light sources. And these movie films really deal well with different coloured light sources. Both points well illustrated in your picture.