Doc Henry

I like film...(open thread)

21 hours ago, philipus said:

Something a little bit more abstract from me this time.

Flickr
50/1.8 Velvia 100 X1

Intriguing, Phil.

What 50/1.8 is it? ...I suspect it's a Nikkor. If yes, which is it? There are so many around, them having had such a long production run.

ps

The look on the horse's face is pretty priceless :) 

5 hours ago, mdp said:

Training

M4-P Summilux-M 1.4/50 Delta 100

What a truly terrific street scene! Where was it taken?

4 hours ago, atournas said:

The street barber. Film unknown.

Paul

Grocery, fruit & veg, dairy and alcohol, everything a growing boy needs.

4 hours ago, Keith (M) said:

M7, 50mm C-Sonnar, Neopan 400, Rodinal.

Thank you very much Pritam. Mine is an AI-S from around '81-85 according to the serial. Sort of beat up shell but very nice glass which is what matters.

best  

1 hour ago, Suede said:

Intriguing, Phil.

What 50/1.8 is it? ...I suspect it's a Nikkor. If yes, which is it? There are so many around, them having had such a long production run.

ps

Kubrick would have been very impressed by the discovery of this new Moon monolith. Or is it in fact the one he found, partially lit by the sun's rays as they clear the lunar horizon or perhaps that lovely thing called Earthshine? Whichever it is the palette is truly sublime as is your assembly of the fields. Rog, you have such an impressive collection now it's time to look for a gallery, wink wink.

1 minute ago, Ernest said:

Mono III Triptych
M-A APO 50mm E100

11 hours ago, philipus said:

Remember my question about the shadows before? It's all in the details which is why I so enjoy all your constructs, Rog. This one feels to me not so much as a door but a trapdoor. Am I looking down? Or, wait, is that water and am I already falling?

I appreciate your perspective, looking down into the depths, and I think Guillermo del Toro has a trademark on this particular shade of thalo green from The Shape of Water, which I have yet to capture. Thanks for your unending attention to detail.

Cheers,
Rog

Wow Jörg, abstrakte Fotografie wird nicht besser. And from a technical perspective (pun intended because why not? :) ) how in the heck did you manage to line up the verticals on a rangefinder? Great, just great.

3 minutes ago, joergel said:

world heritage "Zeche Zollverein"

Leica M2 - Summicron 2/35 - Silvermax100 in Rodinal

On 2/3/2019 at 5:46 PM, benqui said:

as promised Steve this is a Cinestill 800 (exposure ISO 500) without any adjustments in the computer. But I have to say that the film was developed and scanned in a film lab. But I really love these colors

If you shot with a daylight filter, which you didn't, the filter factor brings it 500.... you shot it at 500 anyway and I presume you developed at 500 as well?  Either way, this is just a technical curiosity on my part, the photo and colors are GREAT!