I like film...(open thread)

Doc Henry

9 hours ago, A miller said:

An interview regarding my NYC snow blizzard project has been published on The Phoblographer website.  In many ways, it is a homage to film, and this thread!  Have a look!! :)

I just got around to reading this Adam, and thoroughly enjoyed the interview and learning about your experiences in your easy, conversational style. The photographs are, of course, stunning. So pleased to read that there is a book in your (hopefully) near future - I'm already queuing up for a signed copy! Congratulations - your blizzard work (not to mention other work/projects) is exceptional and deserves to join the ranks of great street photography. I see, for instance, many parallels with the great Saul Leiter, but of course with a distinctive "chutzpah" that is all yours. Well-deserved!

• Like 5

Knock Twice

Leica M4-p / 35mm Cron IV / Kodak Cp200

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 19

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Minox III, Kodak Vision3 50D

• Like 15

9 hours ago, stray cat said:

I just got around to reading this Adam, and thoroughly enjoyed the interview and learning about your experiences in your easy, conversational style. The photographs are, of course, stunning. So pleased to read that there is a book in your (hopefully) near future - I'm already queuing up for a signed copy! Congratulations - your blizzard work (not to mention other work/projects) is exceptional and deserves to join the ranks of great street photography. I see, for instance, many parallels with the great Saul Leiter, but of course with a distinctive "chutzpah" that is all yours. Well-deserved!

5 hours ago, Bateleur said:

Brilliant interview and oh so inspiring!

Thanks very much, Phil and Charles :)

Phil - You implicitly helped curate the photostream for the article :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gbealnz said:

Guidecca

503CXi with 120mm Planar

Portra 400

Gary

Exceptional Gary, from the light and the palette to the framing to clicking at just the right moment. That's a bored (or myopic) dog :D

• Like 1