I like film...(open thread)

Doc Henry

Great jazz series Steve. I like the Portra shot too.

Jazz at Smoke last Thursday night .... TriX shot at 1600 ..

Wow the light in this one is amazing and the definition and detail incredible. It's very nice to see you back posting Eoin.

Mumbai...

(SWC w/ Ektar 100)

28417647089_0ab81a0280_b.jpg000002(1) by Eoin Christie, on Flickr

• Like 3

St Mary's, Purton. One of only three churches in England to have both a western tower and a central spire. Taken mid afternoon early last week, just as the clouds rolled in. Hasselblad 500C, 60mm Distagon + yellow filter, Fomapan 100.

Light, exposure, composition - this could hardly be more perfect. An absolute cracker shot, Keith.

• Like 3

St Mary's, Purton. One of only three churches in England to have both a western tower and a central spire. Taken mid afternoon early last week, just as the clouds rolled in. Hasselblad 500C, 60mm Distagon + yellow filter, Fomapan 100.

This gets a a ‘Wow’ from me, Keith. It looks like a movie set, or rather, it is what movie sets try to look like. Great depth with the layers from foreground to the sky.

• Like 1

Touristic foggy marble butt from the top of the Duomo cathedral in Milano.

M6, Canon 50/1.4 LTM, Fomapan 400, HC-110 dil B

40199424481_4a4b5870b5_b.jpg

20180204-02042018DSCF1070 by antoniofedele, on Flickr

I like this photograph ... the background disappearing into the foggy vastness – beautiful.

I can't help also seeing the oxymoronic side of your photo.. climbing to the top to get the bottom!

• Like 2

Fantastic, Keith. Take a bow. Wonderful depth, great work.

• Like 1