Waiting in the rain for Air Force One to leave

stuny

Advertisement (gone after registration)

We were delayed leaving Chicago Friday afternoon as Air Force One was granted complete access to airspace. No idea who my sleeping seatmate at the edge of this photo was.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 19

Excellent, Stuart, and would be a very salable image for an editorial about bunching peaks at airports, flight delays, etc....Maybe not your thing, but you could be a one-man stock agency. ;-)

Larry

It could also work as a book cover. Ideal spacing for adding in the title/author.

The photo reminds me of business trips where you really just want to be home and you're stuck somewhere miles away! And yes if there's a delay of some sort it will always be on a Friday afternoon!

MN, Steve & Michael - Thank you.

James - Thank you. I too thought of it as a book cover (for my humorous novel being released later this year) and sent it to my literary agent. She agreed it would be appropriate for the book but said that publishers tend to avoid artwork not done by themselves, as well as, submitting it would probably slow the typically snail-pace of publishers.