Jump to content

Do Digilux 2 photos have distinctive look?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

The London Eye by night. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Frida Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...

The last two decades I´ve only done BW and slides in the 80ies ... Now I simply love these colours, straight out of the camera as a JPEG

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I don't know if there is distinctive look, I would say my M8 gives me similar images. I guess is the CCD. This shot from my D2 looks much nicer if you click to open the original.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rivi1969 said:

I don't know if there is distinctive look, I would say my M8 gives me similar images. ...

You appear to have posted the same picture in this thread in post #2880 on 22 January.

You commented then that "I just found these pics from 12 years ago of my loved Luca. I think the D2 was (is) a very special camera, love those BW tones. ..."  It's interesting that at that stage you didn't mention your M8 giving you similar pictures; perhaps you changed your mind in the interim.   Either way I find it difficult to understand why anyone would try to undermine the very premise of a long-established thread with nearly 3,000 posts or their reason for doing so whatever their personal opinion.

Pete.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 3:49 AM, farnz said:

You appear to have posted the same picture in this thread in post #2880 on 22 January.

You commented then that "I just found these pics from 12 years ago of my loved Luca. I think the D2 was (is) a very special camera, love those BW tones. ..."  It's interesting that at that stage you didn't mention your M8 giving you similar pictures; perhaps you changed your mind in the interim.   Either way I find it difficult to understand why anyone would try to undermine the very premise of a long-established thread with nearly 3,000 posts or their reason for doing so whatever their personal opinion.

Pete.

You got it all wrong.

I said the Digilux files look similar to those of my M8 as a COMPLIMENT to the D2. Otherwise I wouldn't be in the process of buying another D2.

If I posted the same image 8 months ago, I didn't remember. Glad to know you keep such close interest in my activity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rivi1969 said:

You got it all wrong.

I said the Digilux files look similar to those of my M8 as a COMPLIMENT to the D2. Otherwise I wouldn't be in the process of buying another D2.

If I posted the same image 8 months ago, I didn't remember. Glad to know you keep such close interest in my activity.

Fair enough then.  I only found your earlier post by accident while I was looking for another post and remembered it - it's a nice picture.

Pete.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, farnz said:

Fair enough then.  I only found your earlier post by accident while I was looking for another post and remembered it - it's a nice picture.

Pete.

Thank you Pete, if I would recall it was an old post I wouldn't reposted it. :)  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By mikeleng
      Bridge in Prague 
      Taken from a boat, rested the Digilux 2 on a cushion, slight movement of the guy on the bridge .

      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By mikeleng
      Panasonic DMC - LC1 version of Digilux 2 

      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By mikeleng
      Leica Digilux 2
      A view over Bergen, Norway
      Accessed by way of the Funicular railway Bergen

      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By mikeleng
      Another Place is a piece of modern sculpture  by Sir Antony Gormley located at Crosby Beach in Merseyside, England. It consists of 100 cast iron figures facing towards the sea. The figures are modelled on the artist's own naked body.
      Leica Digilux 2

      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By mikeleng
      Digilux 2

      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
×
×
  • Create New...