Do Digilux 2 photos have distinctive look?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

The London Eye by night. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Frida Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

The last two decades I´ve only done BW and slides in the 80ies ... Now I simply love these colours, straight out of the camera as a JPEG

I don't know if there is distinctive look, I would say my M8 gives me similar images. I guess is the CCD. This shot from my D2 looks much nicer if you click to open the original.

7 hours ago, rivi1969 said:

I don't know if there is distinctive look, I would say my M8 gives me similar images. ...

You appear to have posted the same picture in this thread in post #2880 on 22 January.

You commented then that "I just found these pics from 12 years ago of my loved Luca. I think the D2 was (is) a very special camera, love those BW tones. ..."  It's interesting that at that stage you didn't mention your M8 giving you similar pictures; perhaps you changed your mind in the interim.   Either way I find it difficult to understand why anyone would try to undermine the very premise of a long-established thread with nearly 3,000 posts or their reason for doing so whatever their personal opinion.

Pete.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:49 AM, farnz said:

You appear to have posted the same picture in this thread in post #2880 on 22 January.

You commented then that "I just found these pics from 12 years ago of my loved Luca. I think the D2 was (is) a very special camera, love those BW tones. ..."  It's interesting that at that stage you didn't mention your M8 giving you similar pictures; perhaps you changed your mind in the interim.   Either way I find it difficult to understand why anyone would try to undermine the very premise of a long-established thread with nearly 3,000 posts or their reason for doing so whatever their personal opinion.

Pete.

You got it all wrong.

I said the Digilux files look similar to those of my M8 as a COMPLIMENT to the D2. Otherwise I wouldn't be in the process of buying another D2.

If I posted the same image 8 months ago, I didn't remember. Glad to know you keep such close interest in my activity.

8 minutes ago, rivi1969 said:

You got it all wrong.

I said the Digilux files look similar to those of my M8 as a COMPLIMENT to the D2. Otherwise I wouldn't be in the process of buying another D2.

If I posted the same image 8 months ago, I didn't remember. Glad to know you keep such close interest in my activity.

Fair enough then.  I only found your earlier post by accident while I was looking for another post and remembered it - it's a nice picture.

Pete.

6 minutes ago, farnz said:

Fair enough then.  I only found your earlier post by accident while I was looking for another post and remembered it - it's a nice picture.

Pete.

Thank you Pete, if I would recall it was an old post I wouldn't reposted it. :)