Ace Cameras, Bath.

Gibbo

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Just had a call from Ace Cameras in Bath to let me know they have now got their new M

demonstrator in the shop.

So I thought I'd pass that on to you guys :D

I shall be having a look in a couple of weeks when I collect my lenses that they are having

cleaned for me.

Just had a call from Ace Cameras in Bath to let me know they have now got their new M

demonstrator in the shop.

So I thought I'd pass that on to you guys :D

Get thee behind me, Satan! ;)

PS - on the other hand if things go as planned, I will be in London for a few days later this month (A. Adams exhibition etc etc) and might just find myself visiting Red Dot...

• Like 1

Well I managed to take a few pictures and did the same with my M9, so it will be interesting to see. I'll post shortly.

From a 10 minute assessment, I did notice the extra thickness and weight but 30 seconds later I'd forget this and it wasn't even close to being an issue. I liked the feel and the little thumbie worked fine ( I use a thumbs up and wasn't thrown by the smaller built in )

The shutter sounded very different and I was more familiar with the noise from my 9, I didn't think wow, just oh where's some of the mechanical symphony gone. I wasn't sure about the screen showing the histogram over the picture, probably just settings. I wasn't blown away by the screen either, looked fine and obviously better but then people are used to iPhones now.

All in all very Leica :)

• Like 1