Crapping on Wall Street

A miller

Advertisement (gone after registration)

M9 90mm summicron APO

Despite the record stock exchange levels these days, many out there (me excluded) would love to demonstrate their disdain for the "financial establishment" by laying a big one right there on the cobble stones of Wall Street. We'll let this serve as a precedent for those wishful thinkers....;)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 5

Can think of a number of we humans that would love to join them.

Is this allowed in the city with no Coke? Or has the little fellow banned this too?

Downloaded this for the collection, with your kind permission?

Without a poll, betting many people Nation-wide would join us, There!

Sorry, forgive me my sins:D;):eek:

George

in the Jungle

Hi George - To each his own, but unfortunately dogs have it easy here as when they make their mess in the middle of the street all that happens is that their owns gets fined for not curbing. Strangely, though, the many police and no doubt undercover agents who are positioned on this street daily don't seem to care an ounce !:D

Download away! The full version should be on my site for download and print as well..

Thanks for your remarks!

• Like 1

Adam - Delightful and well composed.

George - There are pooper-scooper laws (not just curb, but pick it up and dispose of it), but as Adam indicates, this is one of many minor laws seldom enforced.

Expensive dogs, by the way. This entire area has changed from mostly offices to a great deal of residences convenient to the "market."

• Like 1

Adam - Delightful and well composed.

George - There are pooper-scooper laws (not just curb, but pick it up and dispose of it), but as Adam indicates, this is one of many minor laws seldom enforced.

Expensive dogs, by the way. This entire area has changed from mostly offices to a great deal of residences convenient to the "market."

You mean, "undercover crap secret agents" get paid to give out tickets?

Read sometime back,in San Francisco,no more dogs, cats and the like, to much crap? Mostly from City hall, now only _____drumroll, GOLDFISH !:eek:

Glad we have some pastures, they all do it there without fear of fines.

Cheers,

George

We have two,(feline) both indoor types. Found one in pouring rain at 30F, one night,

the other in a horse stall. They sleep by the fireplace next to our dogs, one thinks she is a dog, eating Milk Bones daily.

Had no idea they killed so many beautiful birds. Sad!

Thank you for heads up,

George

The picture of the dogs crapping is VERY funny. Have forwarded it to several friends, who I might add, took great delight.

• Like 1