M240 Night Shots for your listening pleasure...

Guest WPalank

Guest WPalank

Advertisement (gone after registration)

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/other/274176-leica-m-shots-post-them-here.html

Too early to tell as these are some of the first color images I have shot in 6 months since getting my Monochrom. Had a lot of out of focus shots with the Nocti, not usual for me. Then I had forgot the 1.4 Magnifier I typically use with the MM at home.

• Like 11

I'll do the talking in here to keep the pics thread clean.

These have "the look" as far as I can discern. You could tell me they were M9 and my only thought would be how good the noise is compared to mine!

Look forward to more from you. Thanks.

Guest WPalank
William, did you try focussing the Noctilux using Live View? If it helps me nail focus on this and similar lenses, it justifies itself.

Not tonight Mark. That will be Step 2.

• Like 1

Too early to tell as these are some of the first color images I have shot in 6 months since getting my Monochrom.

Similar with me. I'm not sure whether I miss a bit of colour or not (probably do) but your 'woman with dog' photo certainly works nicely in colour. I'm usually a bit ambivalent about the Noctilux look but it does work well here (I suppose mentally we are more conditioned to seeing wider aperture photos at night and OOF backgrounds are less visible in such shots?).