Sign in to follow this  
andrewtansj

Mino Waterfall, Osaka

Advertisement (gone after registration)

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8208/8159881408_403500711a_c.jpg&key=288935ae93925ff872ea1e336bb71dad122d1bbaec81deaf81212eeed31001ee">

taken with Leica M9, 21mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH with Lee 0.6 ND Filter

WOW____just found this insanely beautiful 3D picture.

I did download for my collection, this is a keeper!

George

Advertisement (gone after registration)

a true eye-opener. Gorgeous colours and a nice composition. It is very rich in sharp details and incombination with the water movement a great image

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lookbook
      man with angel hair : )

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      leica 246 monchrom | summilux asph. 50mm
    • By Cronilux
      Hallo,
      ich biete hier mein hervorragend erhaltenes Leica Summilux 50mm f1.4 black paint mit 6-bit Codierung an. Ein Leica Echtleder Köcher ist außerdem dabei.
      Das Objektiv hat keine Kratzer, kein Fungus, keinen Staub. Die Fokusring läuft einwandfrei und geschmeidig. Die Blende Rastet schön ein und es ist kein Öl auf den Blendenlamellen.
      Ich bin kein Sammler und nutze mein Noctilux einfach viel häufiger. Also darf das gute Stück hier den Besitzer wechseln.
      Versand ist versichert möglich. Zahlung per Paypal Friends auch kein Problem.
      Lieben Gruß
      Sven
      ———————- English ———————
      Hello, 
      I am offering my excellently preserved Leica Summilux 50mm f1.4 black paint with 6-bit coding. A Leica real leather quiver is also included.

The lens has no scratches, no fungus, no dust. The focus ring runs flawless and smoothly. The aperture locks in nicely and there is no oil on the aperture blades. I am not a collector and I just use my Noctilux much more often. So the good piece can change hands here. 
      Insured shipping is possible. 
      Payment by PayPal Friends is also no problem. 
      The lens can also be collected in Berlin, Germany. 
      Cheers
      Sven
    • By IMAGEPOWER
      However, whereas the Canon F-1 Olive Drab retired long ago, the new Leica Reporter will be used...

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Al Brown
      We already have a very extensive 'Mandler Magic' topic, but as much I am keen on Mandler's signature look and his contribution to the "Leica glow", there is another very distinguished gentleman in the 'House of Leica' that as a leader of Leica's optical design team since 2002 gave us a bunch of new high performance M-Lenses and pushed the terms FLE, ASPH and APO towards modern Leica perfection. He was the guy that had the balls to say Dr. Mandler's 75mm Summilux 1.4 was his *least* favorite design and went on to "Make Summilux great again" - all the way down to 21mm.
      Show us some of the "clinical look" of the Peter Karbe magic and do tell what lens he designed is your favorite...

• By Julius Yls
      Hi All, I am sharing my short article few years back when I traveled around France for a month just carrying one body (ME) and one lens (50mm Summilux). It was a regret decision for the fist 1 week but I am enjoying the thrill after that :D. I wonder if you guys have the same experience with just relying on 1 lens for your long trip.
      https://juliusyls.com/blog/2019/9/11/traveling-around-france-with-50mm-lens-hnglr