Schrödinger's M and other silly thoughts while waiting

enboe

Well.. it's simple... I'll have my M probably NOT as the first one in my town... I will invite another M owner to my home, have a beer, and film me while unboxing... :p

(supposed I want to have such a video... frankly, I don't care... ;))

Or else WE IN THE FORUM can arrange forum members meeting(s), each memeber with its own box, in a fine location etc... and of course, each one MUST take his FIRST picture as a self portrait in front of a mirror...:D

Or else WE IN THE FORUM can arrange forum members meeting(s), each member with her/his own box, in a fine location etc ... and of course, each one MUST take his FIRST picture as a self-portrait in front of a mirror ... :D

Well ... the very first picture I took with my brand-new Noctilux lens shows Mr. Peter Karbe. Can anyone beat that? :cool:

Well.. it's simple... I'll have my M probably NOT as the first one in my town... I will invite another M owner to my home, have a beer, and film me while unboxing... :p

(supposed I want to have such a video... frankly, I don't care... ;))

Or else WE IN THE FORUM can arrange forum members meeting(s), each memeber with its own box, in a fine location etc... and of course, each one MUST take his FIRST picture as a self portrait in front of a mirror...:D

And somebody must bring a cat...:rolleyes: Schroedinger's might be dead and a first cat shot is mandatory.
  • Like 1

Hello,

another consequence of Schrödingers quantum physics is the spooky, immediate long- range effect.

I my example this realizes in a spooky warning message, which occurs on the display of my M9-P since Feb. 28. Every time i switch the camera on it says: "If you continue to use me, the quality of your pictures will deteriorate fast and in every aspect. To avoid this, please update to the new M240"

What should i do to avoid this strange quantum-coupling?

Did this happen to you also?

Hoping for an answer.

Daniel

Edited by danielp11