my pre-ordered M is arrived

leicatraveller

Advertisement (gone after registration)

my local leica dealer where i pre-ordered the new M few weeks ago called me today and said my new M is already arrived today and waiting for me, i will go on saturday to retire the camera

i ordered the silver one, but after i thought maybe black is much better but anyway i will keep the silver couse who know how long i will have to wait untill next delivery will be

i think i m one of the first worldwide , right?

• Like 2

my local leica dealer where i pre-ordered the new M few weeks ago called me today and said my new M is already arrived today and waiting for me, i will go on saturday to retire the camera

i ordered the silver one, but after i thought maybe black is much better but anyway i will keep the silver couse who know how long i will have to wait untill next delivery will be

i think i m one of the first worldwide , right?

congratulations:) where are you located?

This will drive some people crazy which "preordered" the camera already a year ago.. hi hi :D

There'll be much gnashing of teeth and grinding of jaws to be sure...

I propose some sort of award for the last person who was "first on my dealer's list" to actually get one. They'll need something to compensate for the anguish.

• Like 1

There'll be much gnashing of teeth and grinding of jaws to be sure...

I propose some sort of award for the last person who was "first on my dealer's list" to actually get one. They'll need something to compensate for the anguish.

I am sure we'll hear from many people who were first - on several dealers' lists at last.

• Like 1