Jump to content

can anyone tell me what this is

Recommended Posts

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey I am hoping someone knows what this Leica product is called.



Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a Focorapid focusing mount for use on the Visoflex II and III reflex housing with some long-focus lenses (200mm and longer).


If you have more questions about old Leica gear, the best place to post is in the Leica Collectors and Historica section here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum !!!

If you will continue to follow this community , you'll soon realize that there is NOT a place like this to find quick and detailed informations about old Leica gear :) ; as Giordano said, the Collectors and Historical section is a sort of "goldmine" even for arcane items... and our Wiki section (though, hay, NOT completely FREE of small errors... :o) goes rather in depth for many items (see, for Focorapid : http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/14112_-_14113_-_14114,_Focorapid , and follw its links, too..)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...