Packing the M9 - Where do the bits go?

satureyes

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey all..

I'm selling my M9 and trying to get all the bits back in the box. One I can't figure out is the AC power cable - It's a UK cable but I have no idea where it goes.. I cannot remember where it came from.. All the other bits are in their places.. the box from the charger has all the cables in but I can't see where the UK plug would go!

Help!

Hey all..

I'm selling my M9 and trying to get all the bits back in the box. One I can't figure out is the AC power cable - It's a UK cable but I have no idea where it goes.. I cannot remember where it came from.. All the other bits are in their places.. the box from the charger has all the cables in but I can't see where the UK plug would go!

Help!

Try a regular European plug and an adaptor according to British Standard :D:D

Because I'm selling the camera and want to present it to the buyer as beautifully as possible. Wouldn't you want that?

Just asking. And no, it would not matter to me where you stuffed the cord in the box. But, it sounds like I would buy a used camera from you knowing this about you.:)

I can never seem to fit things back into their original boxes - they seem to manage to 'compress' things like cables at the factories, so as soon as you unpack them they double in size.

I have an awning for my camper which came in a tidy little zip bag. It is actually impossible now to get the thing folded down to anything like the same size! I just about manage to squeeze it into a large bin bag.

• Like 1