Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

glasshouse theatre

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Gütersloh is a small city in our neighbourhood but an attractive place for a few big companies. This is the new building which is during daytime looking like a shopping mall but at night when being illuminated it is showing its purpose: it is the home of a new theatre and concert hall.

The X1 one with 800 ISO was handheld and open lens and 1/30 sec.

It is a snapshot just before rushing in for a concert.

Stuart,

thanks, the concert we listened to was Abdullah Ibrahim's Solo performance "Senzo", a night full of subtle piano sound framed in African rhythm patterns.

Induna,

A lovely shot with the lighting, colors and sharpness inviting the viewer to enter the theater and enjoy the performance.

Paul

Paul,

thank you, if you joined us listening to the concert you would have loved it. So, in this sense I am reconciled with the building's interior architectural shortcomings. But fot sneak shots I was not prepared, next time perhaps.

Iduna,

What a grand performance this building itself is! And you've done a great job conveying its elegant grandeur.

BTW, I am envious as I am a big fan of Ibrahim's work.

Ece

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Ece,

how nice, thanks for your comment. I am happy you like it and - the music of Abdullah Ibrahim.

MPerson,Pintpot,

thanks for clicking the button It is, like always welcome.