Old lenses on the Monochrom. POST EXAMPLES HERE!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A couple of M Monochrom shots, using my 1969 copy of the 90mm Tele-Elmarit "fat" version 1. Wide open at f2.8, incidentally.   You can clearly see the fabled "glow" on either side of the picture of the band (The Fall, at Glasgow's Arches, for anyone interested), but I quite like it. It's certainly a sharp lens at the centre of the frame, and ever so compact.   Best wishes, all.   Colin Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder

1959, 50mm Summilux, Version 1, wide-open.   That's two bicycles in the background and a guy walking on the right. Crazy lens. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Monochrom & Jupiter3 50mm f1.5 (1962 mod.) images 1-3 Last image is with Jupiter12 35mm f2.8 (1957 model- same vintage as me).   I just love the way the older lenses render on the Monochrom! The newer lenses while being technologically "superior" etc. are just too clinically sharp when combined with the Monochrom IMO. So as not to hijack Jaap's thread, I'll post some comparisons on another thread.   Jupiter 50mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden conten

Posted Images

• jaapv pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

M10 Mono 90/2.8 "Thin" TEM

Click through, images are sharp, especially the "Dan Elder"

Edited by ldhrads