Used 50/1.4 asph & 75/2 for sale

pgk

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I was in my local dealers in Colwyn Bay today (Cambrian Photography) and they had a number of used Leica M lenses in stock including the elusive 50/1.4 asph and 75/2, so if anyone is looking for these its worth contacting Cambrian. (Usual caveat - I've bought from Cambrian for 30 years, but am simply a customer, etc.).

• Like 1

I was in my local dealers in Colwyn Bay today (Cambrian Photography) and they had a number of used Leica M lenses in stock including the elusive 50/1.4 asph and 75/2, so if anyone is looking for these its worth contacting Cambrian. (Usual caveat - I've bought from Cambrian for 30 years, but am simply a customer, etc.).

Thank you for the kind offer! Is the 50 asph black or chrome? I already have the 75/2 ...

I have noticed that the 50mm Summilux Asph is no longer elusive. At the Washington Leica Store they had them in stock and on the the auction site there are several listed. I can only suspect that with the new issuance 7k Summicron that allegedly out performs the Summilux people are 'upgrading.' Unfortunately, I can not see that there can be 3k out performance but then again I don't own either. Initially, the reviews for the Summilux Asph were lauding its performance. Now it is being left behind by the new Summicron.