Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By svgoor
      Hey there,
      searching the menu,s to find noise reduction, want to disable it after long exposure shots, cannot fond it?
      any tips are appreciated!
      svgoor

• By Stick
      What is the benefit to shooting JPEG and RAW?
      I am starting to get overwhelmed by having doubles of all pictures, not to mention the additional space requirement.

Does anyone shoot only JPEG? Why?
      Does anyone shoot only RAW? Why?
      Thanks!
    • By kuzco9x
      I just firgure out that my Leica M10, the DNG files opened and exported to JPG by photoshop are always brighter and less contrast than the original JPG generated by M10 body.
      Is there something wrong?
      This is the jpg exported from dng.

And this is original jpg by body

• By Oat-Appleseed
      Hi,
      I'm just a new Leica Q user. I found slightly difference between JPEG and DNG. My personally I really love jpeg output color. It not too vivid and give cool look.
      However it really hard to change JPEG White balance in Lightroom
      Is there anyway to archive JPEG look in DNG?
      Here are example (JPEG left, DNG right).

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">  

• By acmineiro
      I am having trouble using the bulb setting on my 262. No matter how long I keep the shutter button pressed it will not allow me to take long (1minutes or more) exposures. After 8 seconds the camera starts to apply noise reduction to the image. No matter how long I hold the shutter button down it always takes a picture at the 8 second mark and applies noise reduction.

Has anyone had this problem using the bulb setting?

Thanks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!ACM