Leica Monochrom type 1 shots (Post them here)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's one I took in Glasgow city centre last week. M Monochrom, with a 50 lux ASPH. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  Polly and Laura Fattoria Gambaro, Petrognano, Italy   Leica MM, 35/1.4 with orange filter, processed in Silver Evex   Tina

*** Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Art Basel Miami Shooting with MM1

Pardon me asking, but is that corrosion which is appearing on your sensor?

Edited by marcg
I hope that's right. I had identical – round and translucent – dots appearing in my photographs a year ago and an inspection at the Leica store found that it was corrosion. The sensor was replaced.

The dots were identical to what we see here

Pardon me asking, but is that corrosion which is appearing on your sensor?

Bought the camera from a Leica Store about 2 days ago and after they received back from Leica after sensor replacement and CLA. 

Traveling now without camera, but will clean sensor to make sure you are not correct, but thanks for your concern.

All daughters, son, grandson home, together, for first time in years. It was dark, and I remembered the MM1. Best group shot of a great weekend.

L6052889-2.JPG

35 Summilux, pre-asph. ISO 10000, magic camera.

I love this one, Magic camera and a very magic & harmonic picture of Your family

• jaapv unpinned this topic
  • jaapv pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ChrisGA
      Erfahrung und Meinung gefragt zu meiner Ausrüstung

Hallo,
      mein Name ist Chris, habe mich an anderer Stelle bereits vorgestellt.
      Zu Leica gekommen bin ich über die Leica Q, vorher hatte ich eine Fuji und davor eine Canon-Ausrüstung.
      Mittlerweile hat sich hier folgende Ausrüstung angesammelt, die ich nun gerne auf das Nötigste zusammen streichen möchte. Da ich mich überhaupt nicht entscheiden kann, suche ich neue Impulse. 
      Was fotografiere ich?
      - Natur, auch mal Makro (mit Q2 oder M-Zwischenring), Menschen, auch mal Street, Reise, Hunde, Autos, auch mal Portrait-Serien, Familien-Portraits. Selten Stativ aber gerne low light, nie Blitz
      Kameras in der Reihenfolge der häufigsten Verwendung:
      - SL mit M auf L-Adapter
      - M9 Monochrom (behalte ich auf jeden Fall, M10 brauche ich nicht, hatte ich bis vor Kurzem)
      - Q2 
      Objektive in der Reihenfolge der häufigsten Verwendung:
      - 50 mm Summilux Version I, 1966
      - 35 mm Summilux Version I, 1967 (Verwendung an der SL eingeschränkt... verstärkte Vignettierung)
      - 21 mm Voigtländer F1,4
      - 50 mm Summicron, 2000
      - 35 mm asph. Summicron 2002
      - 90 mm Elmarit F2,8 (gerne gezielt bei Portrait)
      Welche Begehrlichkeiten gibt es? 
      - SL2-S
      aber brauchen tue ich die nicht zwingend. Glaube nicht, das ich damit bessere Bilder mache. Es reizt gegenüber der SL der IBIS und das noch bessere Rauschverhalten sowie das viiiiel bessere Fokus-Peaking....  Da ich die Sl für 1500,- Euro gekauft habe, würde ich seeehr viel für diese Reize zahlen.
      Hat jemand spontan einen Impuls, Ideen, die mit weniger Objektiven. Eine Überlegung war schon mal auf neuere Summiluxe umzustellen und dafür aller 35er und 50 er zu veräußern. Sind die neueren Summiluxe bei F2 oder F2,8 so scharf wie die Summicrone? Die älteren sind das erst bei F4 und dass ist mir dann schon zu wenig Licht und/oder Freistellung.
      Danke für Eure Impulse ich bin gespannt.
      Viele Grüße
      Chris
    • By Herr Barnack
      I happened to discover this online essay today - the author offers some interesting insights into the M246 Monochrom and why it is still a viable choice:
      Why I bought a Leica M246 Monochrom
      https://mwwphotography.co.uk/blog/leicam246monochrom
    • By nodrog
      When the sun comes out, so do the parasols. 
      A small project I have set myself this month.
      M10M + 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

• By Nick De Marco
      It has been ages since I have posted on this forum, or caught up with some of my good friends on a Leica day out. I hope to again soon - and although I haven't been posed I do lurk and read, especially recently.
      This March I decided to turn over a new leaf with my photography, to return to using my digital Leicas and to be a little more disciplined about it. A number of things made me think about, and ultimately finally buy, a Leica M Monochrom (typ 246). I thought about the M10, or the M10 Monochrom, but apart from the big price difference (I found a very good used M246 at a great price from Ivor at Red Dot) I wasn't sure I wanted the additional resolution of the M10 M, or that the M10 was going to be a significant improvement on my M (typ 240) which I have been neglecting using. I decided the 246 was the one for me, and I am delighted I did. I have really enjoyed using it so far.
      I wrote a short photo essay about my new leaf, and included the first photos I have taken with the 246 during March: https://rangefinderchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/04/march-2021-new-leaf.html
      I hope to use it a lot more, over the next months and years. So far I am a very happy user.
      Nick
    • By lookbook