Advertisement (gone after registration)

Mal über den Tellerrand geschaut.

H5D

=> vorgestellt zur PK 2012: geliefert ab Ende 2012.

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Daedalus2000
      Hi everyone, I know I do not contribute a lot but I always enjoy your images and discussions. I would appreciate your advice please.
      My S2-P has the sensor issue and as it is out of warranty now, I have to pay to replace the sensor. The two obvious options are to replace the sensor with one that will not have the issue (that is what I was told) or upgrade to S007 at a good price. My problem is that I loved the output of my S2 and although I do not use it regularly (because of size and lack of time), I always felt I had a soft spot for this camera. I also care about the cost, especially when the Fujifilm GFX is so much cheaper.
      When I thought a bit more about all possible options I see the following:
      1) Upgrade the S2 sensor
      2) Upgrade to S007
      3) Sell all Leica and buy Fujifilm GFX and lenses at considerable discount to S007
      4) Wait until the S3 is out and then see if the price makes sense, or if the S007 price goes down
      5) Buy an X1D (just joking :))
      6) Do nothing and only use my S2 wide open, as I usually do...
      What would you suggest? I have used my S2 for portraits/street mainly and pictures of the family life... I also enjoyed using it with adapted lenses (Mamiya/Hasselblad)

• By Nshah
      Hi,
      I have  Hasselblad V series lenses and also a M240. I was thinking of buying 'Kipon Baveyes Ultra 0.7x Adapter for Hasselblad Medium Format Lens to Leica M Mount' so that I can use these lenses. 
      Has anyone used this adapter, and what was the experiance?
       N.Shah
    • By Chorknabe
      Für die verschiedenen MF-Formate gibt es ja schon einige Sammel-Threads - nur einer scheint noch zu fehlen: 6x17. Für mich persönlich ist das Seitenverhältnis von 3:1 extrem stimmig und strahlt eine große Faszination auf mich aus. Und die Negative oder Dias sind schlicht gigantisch groß. Nach Jahren des Grübelns habe ich daher eine 6x17 Kamera angeschafft: eine reichlich gerockte Fujica G617 mit fest verbautem Objektiv.

Hier nun erste Ergebnisse. Ich freue mich auf (rege?) Beteiligung!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Fujica G617 mit fest verbautem Fujinon SW 1:8/105; Kodak Ektar 100; Epson V800 mit Silverfast. Nachbearbeitung in Photoshop (viel Staub gestempelt, Farben zart angehoben, verkleinert und nachgeschärft).
    • By miriamnabarro
      Dear All

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice or help.
      We were burgled last week from north west London and all of my precious cameras have been taken.
      I don't have the reference numbers for the whole stash, but what was taken included
        an M2, son-1085967 with a 40mm/ f2 Summicron lens in a brown leather case   an M8 body, fabrication number 3196666, VK number 10702   an M9 body body number 0384,with 35mm/ 2.8 summaron lens , son-2081257   There was also a 50mm/ f2 Summicron and a 90mm / f28 Elmarit   as well as a Hasselblad 500C/M with an f/2.8 80mm and a f/3.5 100mm lens   and my old Nikon FM2 with a 24 mm, a 35mm, a 50mm and an 80mm lens   and a Canon 5D mk 2 body   a Polaroid SX-70   an old battered Mamiya 645 in a metal case   I'm devastated, not least by the M2/ 35mm  which was the first Leica I bought, and which after a particularly terrible time working in DRC was the only thing that was evacuated with me.   I wonder if anyone has been through the same devastating experience and can offer any advice? The police have done forensics/opened a case but is that all I can do?   I’d be hugely thankful for any help/ lead in this   All best   Miriam
    • By frednewman
      This photograph was taken during a visit to Antelope Canyon