Welcome

jaapv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2021 at 9:29 AM, pivi71 said:

Hello Leica Forum,

My name is Pierre, speak German, English and a little bit of French and live in Black Forrest, Germany.

I just turned 50 and made myself a present, a Q2M.

Greetings

Pierre

Hi Pierre, 

I am south of you, just as you leave Germany in Lörrach into CH. Welcome and enjoy the Q2M - I have a normal Q2

---------------

Ravi

Edited by Sandokan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm Michael. Coming here from a journey started with film, through digital, film again and now an m10-d. My first Leica ever, I am still excited like a kid almost one year later!

I grew up between Germany and Italy and live in Spain, for now :)

I hope to enjoy this place with you all!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I’m Andre - Portuguese living in Belgium - and l joined the forum some time ago, but had yet to present myself or post.

Started photography as a hobby 6 years ago and my interest shifted to film quite fast, initially with SLRs from the 80’s (X700, FM2, OM1) and then with Leicas (M6, M-A, MP). I enjoy all genres, but I’m mostly focused in travel and street photography.

Nice to meet you all.

Regards, André

On 1/30/2022 at 1:02 AM, CPA said:

Hi all,

I’m Andre - Portuguese living in Belgium - and l joined the forum some time ago, but had yet to present myself or post.

Started photography as a hobby 6 years ago and my interest shifted to film quite fast, initially with SLRs from the 80’s (X700, FM2, OM1) and then with Leicas (M6, M-A, MP). I enjoy all genres, but I’m mostly focused in travel and street photography.

Nice to meet you all.

Regards, André

Welcome too, Andre.  We love Leica photographers Portuguese living in Belgium..in fact any worldly or world wise who love Leica.

We'd love to see your pictures interpreting life, as you see it.

All best...

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I just realised there’s this discussion to introduce yourself, so here we go.

Italian living in England, enjoying photography since late ‘90s with ups and downs along the way. Film or digital, I don’t care much and play with both. Was stupid enough to sell my M6 years ago before their price skyrocketed, back in the game now with an M4 I like much more. Took me 2 decades to realise how overrated light meters are! (just kidding…)

Cheers!

Antonio

• 2 weeks later...

Ran across FIL camera and gear. Would love to learn more about them.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 2 months later...

After about twenty years of photos with reflex I got tired of the complexity and the size of the equipment that I carried with me and gradually I got closer and closer to Leica.
I have been a happy Leica shooter for 4-5 years and my main field of photography is family and travel as I am the father of a 5 year old girl and I love going everywhere this complex general situation permits me.

Thank you for all the valuable information I always find on this forum.

A hug from Italy

Michele

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Ok, ok, ok. You can't compare them. But why no? Both FF with a 50. I would expect something more in 1 century. I'm getting tired of huge cameras!!

Edited by Michele Solmi
  • Like 1