SiMPLiFY

Show us your darkroom?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Here is my very primitive darkroom that I've setup last weekend.

Nice lab Yigit . You'll see a great pleasure to practice oneself work....and printing on

photographic paper is the culmination of photography. Look at the photos of Henri Cartier Bresson

at his foundation in Paris. In addition a personal satisfaction

Best

Henry

Don't forget the air vents or air extractors in your lab

Edited by Doc Henry

....and printing on photographic paper is the culmination of photography. Look at the photos of Henri Cartier Bresson

at his foundation in Paris.Β 

Β 

Quite right. As Ansel Adams said, the negative is the score, the print is the performance.

yeah, funny.

Β 

I thought it could be inspiring for the photographers who need some inspiration in getting one set up. I enjoy the darkroom part of photography as I am sure others do. It took a lot of research to get mine set up and I am still learning things. I was fortunate enough to be able to hire builders to put in my cabinets and countertops. I see other handy people who have built things themselves in some very creative spaces.

Β 

For me darkroom is a form of meditation or my getaway if that makes sense. Anyway, I think it is incumbent on this generation to keep the craft alive.

Β 

Β 

I have trained 4 people including my son starting a month ago