Digilux 2 Flash Adjustment?

Guest Jim 2012

Guest Jim 2012

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I've had my D2 several months but probably only used the flash once or twice. Now, when I push the button to pop up the flash it always pops up in the "bounce flash/tilted up" position. What is the correct way to change the flash between its straight ahead or "bounce" position? I don't want to break it by manually forcing it back down but can't find any instructions in the user manual (or even online). Thanks.

Jim - it is a two position button. Push lightly and it pops to bounce position. Push in harder again and it goes to horizontal. You can push the button hard all the way and go straight to horizontal.

You can manually move it from horizontal to bounce or closed without damaging anything. To go from horizontal to bounce push on the back edge of the flash until it clicks in to position. To go from horizontal to closed push down on the middle until it locks. The clicks for positioning are positive and audible.

Edited by MPerson