green leaves with water droplets

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Since we don't have much else to offer than rain these days here in North Germany I think some green leaves with water drops might express how we are feeling like.

Elmarit R-90mm on MKII under the assistance of a raincover did the job.

Keep an eye on your lens and a cloth ready. Thanks for looking

• Like 2

Very nice

Keep in mind this variety " Francis Williams" has more of a bluish hue to it, that should be an indicator on how the camera is " interpreting " the colour... in this case I think its too greeny.

Thanks for sharing your photos

Cheers, JRM

John,

thanks a lot fofryour information, the name of the plant and its hue. In fact I was not sure how to process, the bluish hue was there and I'll reprocess the picture and will post it later.

Ingrid, Michael, Stuart, Paul, Tri,

many thanks for taking time and encouraging kind comments. It is interesting to receive different opinions and that is precisely why this forum is so advanced and a pleasure to discuss.

John, Stuart,

I tried to work out according to your suggestion. Perhaps you are right under the aspect of true color of the leaf. So I left pushing the contrast and so a slight blue tinge might be saved. Thanks for support.

Ok.. now I see it..very simple its pulling towards the yellow side..thats why!!

Actually this is very common when the light is low..if you use Adobe RAW... there is tons you can do.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers, JRM

John,

thanks a lot for looking into this matter.

You are absolutely correct. It was a rainy day and light was very low becau the plant was in a dark corner.

My preference is with Lightroom, but every now and then also Adobe Camera RAW. I found PSE very helpful in giving a finishing touch, depends really on the subject and case.