Leica X2 images

satijntje

Advertisement (gone after registration)

More pictures.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

Sam -

Forum rules state that no photo may be larger than 960 pixels on any side, and no file larger than 300KB. The last two of your photos were very much over the pixel rule, and tremendously over the file size rule, so I have removed them and replaced them with resized images. Most of our members are from outsiede North America, and many of them have far more expensive Internet service, so saddling them with large file downloads is something to avoid.

Additionally, placing images without space around them confuses the eye, detracting from your work.

Edited by stuny
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some of my first shots with the X2. Processed with RAW Developer.

• Like 3

A few photos from over the weekend.

Link to more.

• Like 14

Hy Sam,

well done again. Flash well used from aside, good compostion of the picture.

Thank you for showing the possibilities of portraits with the X2.

Greetings

Ralf

You're welcome and thanks for looking Focus. It was my first time taking a portrait with the X2 and I wanted to see if and how it would turn out. I personally was very pleased with the outcome. All I used was an external flash in an umbrella and a buddy of mine was holding the umbrella pointed at the model from my left. I had a trigger on my X2 - I could have used the flash to trigger the external flash but the trigger was already setup and was being used on his camera. He had a Pentax K-5 and I wanted to see how my X2 would do, so he took the trigger off and we put it on the X2 and I took a few shots just to see how it would turn out. Not bad - for hand held lighting and quickly just taking the shots.

Sam

Edited by sfowler
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

May I politely ask posters to please put some space between their multiple images? It's easy to do and makes the images look much better!.

Simply preview them before posting and use the Enter key to get the space between them - one or two "lines" will suffice. Ta!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Straight out of camera JPGs, first weekend to really get a chance to shoot it. Lake Jackson on the FL/AL state line. All standard settings except the last and it's high contrast B&W. The spot on the first photo is not a sensor problem, it's just a mosquito that was apparently tired of feeding on me! First time uploading photos on this forum, I hope they look alright and are within the resolution restraints. @spylaw4 - I tried to figure out spacing the photos, but in the preview they are simply links and are listed in a separate area from my text and I cannot get a cursor there so I can add a space. Thanks for looking! Jeff

• Like 10

• jaapv changed the title to Leica X2 images