Leica X2 images

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks great John. It's so nice seeing orange, red and pink actually being rendered correctly.   My first shot with my new X2: Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

vespa at sunset, bavaria, germany Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

X2 first serious attempt at portraiture Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Some images from mi X2 .. i love it for street fotos … with the evf almost perfect for me…

Edited by Rodrigo castillo
  • 2 months later...

Blazing tree ( a couple of years after a massive forest fire--you can see the detritus in the background).

(I really did sharpen these for the screen. Please click to see sharp version.)

Edited by bcorton

I guess that's it for today: I can't get anything else to load (yes, I've refreshed the page and even restarted Safari).

Got on Chrome, and it seems to be working. So here's another.

Edited by bcorton

One of the things I love about mountain trail hikes in the autumn, is the feeling that one is walking through a 3-D stained glass window. So, here's some autumn tracery.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

8 minutes ago, bcorton said:

I guess that's it for today: I can't get anything else to load (yes, I've refreshed the page and even restarted Safari).

Got on Chrome, and it seems to be working. So here's another.

OK. I'll wait for tomorrow. No need for all the pictures on a card. 

• 3 weeks later...

Preparation for hibernation.
Wöhrder Wiese, Nuremberg
20/10/21

The Nuremberg city beer garden on the Wöhrder Wiese is dismantled. Still
foggy in the early morning. Rays of sunlight are gradually coming through.
On the way to work, I stop and reach for my X2 in my bag.

1/160s | f4.5 | ISO 100 | 24mm | DNG
Leica X2, Elmarit 1:2.8/24 ASPH.
Adobe Lightroom

Burros

Awhile back I had a horse die. Being left with one old horse I purchased a companion horse to keep him company. Well it happened again. My old horse died and I was left with just the purchased companion horse. Good horse but once again alone. Seeing I'm an old soft kind of guy I had to find a companion. The Bureau of Land Management rounds up wild burros and horses from the American southwest. I decided to adopt two burros that were captured in Arizona during a round-up. The gray is a three year old from northern Arizona and the brown/gray is a four year old from southern Arizona. They are wild but should gentle easily. The horse is once again content as am I.

These are some of the beautiful Wild Mustangs available for adoption

through the Bureau of Land Management.  This is one of their holding

corrals in Hamilton, Montana. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 8:03 PM, fotografr said:

Well done with the adoptions!! Burros are wonderful animals.

Thanks Brent.

They are settling in well with just one exception. My old buckskin horse was trained as a cutting horse. The old boy thinks it's his job to use his cutting skills on the burros. He's impressive but the burros don't appreciate it at all.  😄

10 hours ago, Idawhat said:

Thanks Brent.

They are settling in well with just one exception. My old buckskin horse was trained as a cutting horse. The old boy thinks it's his job to use his cutting skills on the burros. He's impressive but the burros don't appreciate it at all.  😄

That would be tough but I bet they work it out better than us humans would.

18 hours ago, fotografr said:

That would be tough but I bet they work it out better than us humans would.

I'm sure they will work it out fine. It's just interesting to watch the horse move the burros around and pin them in a corner. He never pushes them hard but gets them to move where he wants them. Everyone gets a little exercise out of it.