how many lens in your bag?

stump4545

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I usually just store stuff in my bag and rarely carry it out to shoot.. I have 4 in the bag, would be more but that's all I own. Headed out to shoot I usually take 1 attached and another on my belt in a LenZpocket case.

Re: how many lens in your bag?

Similar here.

On location my travel bag feeds my shooting bag.

That's 4 and 2 (lenses) more often than not.

• Like 1

I carry 4. 21, 35, 50, 90. Hardly use the 35 but it's too small to worry about. I also have a 12mm and a 75 at home. On holidays I'll carry the 12. I also have a NEX7 for the alternate focal lengths so I never carry the 75 anymore.

This whole thread is a joke, right?

• Like 1

50, 90, &135 (with the goggles). Usually the 50 stays on the M5, or M3, and the others stay in the car, cause they're Heavy and can be awkward. I usually use them only when at the beach or in the mountains.

right now i travel and shoot with a 21mm, 35mm , and a 50mm and m9.

so i got three lens a keep in my bag.

not sure if i want to keep my 21mm in my day bag and rock with only the 35mm and 50mm

how many lenses in your bag?

Well, you nearly got. Currently I have three (35 ,50 and 90mm) but I could end up adding the 21mm Super Elmar. But then I need a new bag as the Billingham Hadley Digital is only made for Three lenses :D

B

I used to carry 4 lenses everywhere: 28mm Elmarit, 35mm Summicron, 50mm Summicron and a 90mm Elmarit. I kept one mounted on the camera while the other three stayed in the bag and got pulled out when needed.

With all the extra lenses, the bag got heavy enough to feel burdensome. Then it seemed like whatever lens I had mounted at that moment wasn't the one I wanted to use. So I was constantly changing lenses, which was slow and caused me to miss shots. I even tried carrying a second body for a while, but that made the bag even heavier and I was constantly swapping cameras.

One day I realized how much more enjoyable it was back when I just had one camera and one lens. No bags. No burdens. No worrying "maybe this shot would look better with lens X."

Since I rarely used the 28 or the 90 they were sold. I use the 35 and the 50 about equally, so I kept those. Before I leave the house I decide which lens I'm going to use for that day. I mount it and leave eveything else behind. I'll carry and extra roll of film in my pocket, but that's about it.