Philippe D.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest guy_mancuso

Just in case your not sure how to upload. Suggestion take a blank formated SD card from the camera. Just format in camera than take it out put it in your SD card redeader and drop the upd file there than put back in camera turn on and it will ask you if you want to update and say yes of course. make sure you have enough power on your battery , It takes about 30 seconds to load.

This is posted on the German language page, but not on the English page (at least, not yet). Before I do something rash, can someone confirm that it does include English menus? I know, stupid question, but better safe.

Steve,

Yes

Wilson

Guest guy_mancuso

There is a lot but the grey screen after you let it sleep is gone , it goes to black now. Color and noise have improved also. Yes folks they put a lot into this firmware. So it is worth the upgrade now and hopefully 1.1 will come with the Cyan cast rememdy real soon, i know they have been working on that

On my M8 with a Sandisk Extreme III, it is reading the images much faster on play. Instant from one image to the next now. I think it is writing DNG's a little bit faster too. If anyone has an HC card, it would be interesting to see if it can use that now.

Wilson

Guest guy_mancuso
When I download with Macintosh Safari, I get a file named m8-1_091.upd.xml, Should I rename the file without the .xml extension.

Thanks,

Ken

Yes you can use Firefox also which i use . If your still having trouble let us know i can do a yousendit link