Firmware v.1.91 for M8 available

Philippe D.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, this thread was about 1.091 and it is being taken over by pet discussions about Blasko. I am of course amongst the guilty. On both; keeping the 1.09 version and about being touched by Blasko - the original name of Bela Lugosi, a gifted horror movie star of days long gone by.

But let me share a strong suspicion with you. Blasko is not real, certainly not a Hungarian. His construction of sentences simply does not relate to Hungarian syntax, it is random nonsense.

I have written a private note to him asking for a few words in Hungarian, which I do not think he is capable of writing.

I will keep you posted on his response. But please don't hold your breath.

:eek:

I haven't lost any sleep over this, and I don't have him on my ignore list, but I don't think Blasko is for real. His persona is a convenient safe screen to spew from and get attention.

I object to his almost constant implied criticism of M8 owners, that we like the camera because we are soft headed, or into man jewelry. He seems to never accept that there might be something good about the camera. I doubt his sincerity.

Of course having said all this, it will be a little embarrassing when he turns out to be real. !:^)

Best,

Mitchell

George--

Interesting surmise.

But by that logic, George Bush wouldn't exist either.

And Ferenc is consistently more entertaining. :)

--HC

That settles it, George must be right!

Larry

Guest magyarman

Tudom magyar román és orosz. Oba I thing is unpolitely speak except Englisch here, also I like to practic mine Englisch even I now is gift headache everyone who listen :D Also gift another headache few people who doesn't like listen any truth about M8 what they in love :D

Guest magyarman
Blasko - ÉN tud használ egy pókháló fordító túl. Tehát ön egy többnyelvű csalás :)

Nobody can to possibility understand nothing what you tell, this all is just bunch of words mix up together :mad: I now is mine Englisch not so like that bat ;)

Also gift another headache few people who doesn't like listen any truth about M8 what they in love :D

I think WE ALL know the truth about the M8. We REALLY don't need you repeating it in every thread about the M8.

It seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder, for some reason, about the M8.

Maybe because you can't afford one and you're upset about all of use that can and others that have made other sacrifices to be able to buy one.

Being a Hungarian has nothing to do with it. I am of Hungarian decent and I really like having a M8.

About your English, well you could try a Hungarian to English dictionary. I even bet they have one for use on a computer.

I'm confused. Last week--can't remember which day, Leica posted new firmware for downloading for the M8. Then it disappeared due to problems. Am I to understand that it has been corrected and has been put back up , at least on Leica's German site, for downloading? Was it 1.091 originally, and now 1.91?

Any help greatly appreciated.

SP

As mentioned before, we should not hold against Blasko his unfamiliarity with the language of this Forum. That is not a problem at all.

From what I can see of his few loosely dropped Hungarian words, and the fact that he never bothered answering me in that tongue, this person is not fluent in that language - either. And FYI I had no problem comprehending what Keith wrote using Hungarian words above. Blasko, not being a Hungarian did. Now don't get me wrong; not being fluent in Hungarian on this Forum - or anywhere else for that matter - is not a crime. Really.

But to call himself "magyarman" is a fraudulent statement. And as a onetime Hungarian I am offended by this fraud. :mad: :mad: :mad: