Sign in to follow this  
veraikon

Download Tipp: eBuch "Die Schule der Schwarzweißfotografie "

Vielen Dank für den Tipp.

(allerdings kann das eBuch mM das haptische Gefühl eines richtigen Buches nicht ersetzen...)

So ist es.

Allerdings kann man das „Buch“ auf dem Reader (168 Gramm) ohne Reue selbst auf einen Wanderurlaub mitnehmen und, mit einer entsprechen groß eingestellten Schriftgröße, bei miesester Hotelzimmerbeleuchtung noch lesen.

Willy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robert_parker
      Hi Everyone

Something unusual seems to have happened to my mailbox over the last couple of days. 

I benefit from the larger email allowance and functionality available to premium members.

Sometime during the last 48 hours my mailbox has begun to send messages to say that it is full  and that I have used up my allowance of 200 messages.

As I cleared the mailbox down substantially before the forum migration I was surprised to see that the mailbox had filled up, as I didn't think I'd utilised it that heavily.

I've noted that mails from 2007  and similar early times appear to be populating the box.

I looked to see about clearing the mailbox.

Previously if you wanted to clear the mailbox it was possible to download the content either in a CSV, HTML or similar format so that you could preserve a record of important correspondence and then  subsequently go on to delete the files from the mailbox.

On looking at the current functionality it  no longer appears possible to download the message files, it only seems to be possible to delete them. 

I think I may not be the only person having this problem and wondered if some fault or change in capacity of the boxes has happened in the last 48 hours.

If someone could let me know it would be great-please excuse me putting this on the main forum but obviously I can't PM anybody at the moment until the matter is sorted out 

Thanks in advance
      Robert 
    • By Jarr
      Hello fellow forum member,

Is there a way to download photos from Leica T to Mac via Wifi?

You can download photos to your iPhone or iPad with the Leica T App. But I would like to download photos to my MacBook Pro via Wifi. Is there an App for this? Is one being devoloped?

I use a Strap, the Snap and the Flap. That makes the getting the card out a bit time consuming. And I want to reduce the times I have to detach my lens. Now I have to detach the lens, the Strap, Snap and Flap if I want to get the SDcard out. Same for changing the battery.

Thanks,

Jarr
    • By thrd
      Hallo zusammen,
      ich habe mir für meine M6 zwei klassische SW-Farbfilter (Gelb und Gelborange) gegönnt. Aus der SLR-Fotografie mit der R ist mir bekannt, dass man den Belichtungsmesser anpassen sollte um die Filterfaktoren auszugleichen. Ein vergleichende Belichtungsmessung an der R mit/ohne Filter zeigt auch die entsprechenden Unterscheide - soweit die Vorrede ...

Nun sollte man erwarten, dass der Belichtungsmesser der M6 auch unterschiedliche Werte mit/ohne Filter zeigen sollte ... - allerdings sehe ich da keinen Unterschied in den Belichtungswerten, welche mir die M6 liefern. Irgendwelche Ideen, da zumindestens der Gelborangefilter einen 4x-Faktor hat?