edmond_terakopian

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi Folks,

As I shoot the majority of my work on my M9s and some on my X1, thought this might be of interest. I'm holding a free online seminar on my workflow using Nik Software plugins with Aperture and Photoshop: Nik Software Webinar | Photo This & That

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

Edmond

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Folks,

Just a friendly reminder that my free online seminar on image processing is this Thursday, September 29th. I'll be showing my workflow using Aperture, Photoshop and Nik Software's plugins: Nik Software Webinar | Photo This & That

As the emphasis is on the plugins, it's also completely applicable to Lightroom users and also anyone using a PC.

Hope you can join me!!

Cheers,

Edmond

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Just signed up.

Do you provide a 'handout' of sorts?

Mark

Great :-)

No hand outs I'm afraid; it's more about showing how I work by sharing my screen and processing some of my images. Nik Software already have some great tutorials, so my webinar is more the aesthetic side of things, with practical advice on workflow etc...

Edmond

• Like 1

...super stuff, Edmond - do you know if anyone has conducted (or intends to conduct) a wet darkroom version of your webinar? I know a whole bunch of eager kids who would immediately engage.

That's a very interesting idea but alas no, never heard of such a thing. It would be much harder to do technically - one would need two cameras; one on the enlarger and one on the person doing the printing. Good idea though.

My suggestion would be to email the people at Creative Live and suggest it: home | creativeLIVE

Cheers,

Edmond

• Like 1

That's a very interesting idea but alas no, never heard of such a thing. It would be much harder to do technically - one would need two cameras; one on the enlarger and one on the person doing the printing. Good idea though.

My suggestion would be to email the people at Creative Live and suggest it: home | creativeLIVE

Cheers,

Edmond

...will do, Edmond - thanks for the suggestion.