Still Loving the M8

wilfredo

• 3 months later...

I had an M8

Bought a M8.2 (brand new only 127 pictures taken)

Sold the M8 took about 3-4k pictures, since march 14th this year. It was my first Leica! I'm in love! And spending too much money on Leica.

That last picture is what i traded the M8 for, hurts my heart but make the bank account less close to red.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

jip: is that a collapsible Summicron 50mm in your pic? is it safe to use with the M8 then? I was wondering if it would hit the sensor or be too close to the sensor....

It is a 1961 Elmar 50mm 2,8 :) It is safe to retract the lens into the camera!

Damn,

I sold my black M8 half a year ago when I got a silver M9P. No funds to keep it.

Cleaning up my computer I found some pictures of the M8 I took for the advertise and thought how I loved the/ my M8 with the 28 cron.

Opened marktplaats (dutch ebay) to search for M8's and see how the prices are, and the fist one I find is my old M8.... :(

I know I can't pay for it at the moment, and there's no real need since I have the M9P, but it like its calling me right now :)

Had this before with the 18mm SE, with ended with me buying it back.

I sure hope its gonna be different when I trade my M9P in for the M...

Damn,

I sold my black M8 half a year ago when I got a silver M9P. No funds to keep it.

Cleaning up my computer I found some pictures of the M8 I took for the advertise and thought how I loved the/ my M8 with the 28 cron.

Opened marktplaats (dutch ebay) to search for M8's and see how the prices are, and the fist one I find is my old M8.... :(

I know I can't pay for it at the moment, and there's no real need since I have the M9P, but it like its calling me right now :)

Had this before with the 18mm SE, with ended with me buying it back.

I sure hope its gonna be different when I trade my M9P in for the M...

the solution is simple! sell the M9P right now....get an M8....and then get the M....keep the M8 and the M! :)

• Like 2

the solution is simple! sell the M9P right now....get an M8....and then get the M....keep the M8 and the M! :)

:)

No I have to be strong :) Don't even need 2 body's, just sold the UV/IR filters and love the M9 in every aspect.

Maybe some day when they sell for less than 1000 euro. Just hope he finds a good home.

a month ago i traded all my DSLR equipment for a M8/black (like new) + zm 28mm + zm 50mm sonnar

First time i hold it in my hands, i finally felt at home ...

but when i saw my first BW portrait (m8 + 50 sonnar + silver efex) on my imac 27", i become emotional ... im in love ... finally!!!!!