1. mnutzer

mnutzer

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Holger1
      Verkaufe aus Sammlung ein neuwertiges Summilux-M 1,4/35 ASPH, silbern eloxiert, E46 (11 675) ohne sichtbare Gebrauchsspuren.
      Originalverpackung mit Front-u.Rückdeckel und der Anleitung.
      Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU
      www.HolgerDaberkow.de

• By Holger1
      RESERVIERT
      Verkaufe aus Sammlung ein neuwertiges Summilux-M 1,4/50 ASPH, silbern verchromt, 6 bit (11 892) ohne sichtbare Gebrauchsspuren.
      Originalverpackung mit Köcher, Front-u.Rückdeckel und der Anleitung.
      Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU
      www.HolgerDaberkow.de
    • By gwpics
      Yesterday I took to the streets of Southampton for my first brief venture for 5 months. This is one of the resulting images.
      Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit-M f2.5. 1/500 @ f 11 and 250iso. I used a Kodachrome plug-in with Lightroom Classic.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By TheGodParticle/Hari
      Most of us seem to be photographers as well as collectors.
      Show me your favorite lenses, old and new alike.
      I like the Noctilux range for the extreme apertures, but I prefer the Summilux range for the best speed:size/weight ratio.
      Here’s a Summilux gathering of 21, 24, 28, 35, 50 and 75mm. All in black. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Julius Yls
      Apologize to post this late, I was member since 2012 and till recently found my password and login 😅
      I wanted to share one of my photograph that won 2nd place the National geographic Travel of he Year 2017 in people category. I shot using Leica ME with 50mm Lux, at Rijks Museum in Amsterdam way back in 2015. I shot twice and the first one obviousely out of focus due to the manual setting, etc.. but the second shot was perfect.
      I love the visitors expression and lighting that really help this image stand out. I named this shot "Interesting Moment" 😃
      Love my ME and the 50mm Lux combination, I never change lens since.